- 4 Cups Roma Tomatoes, Diced
- 1 Red Onion, Diced
- 1 Green Pepper, Diced
- 1/2 Red Pepper, Diced
- 1 Cup Canola Oil/Olive Oil Blend
- 1 TBSP Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1 TSP Pepper
- 1 TBSP Dried Oregano
- 6 Stems of Parsley (minus the stem), minced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- Combine Tomatoes, Onion, and Peppers.
- In a seperate bowl, combine oils, vinaigrette, salt, pepper, garlic, and parsley and oregano.
- Combine the vegetables with the mixture till evenly distributed. If there is extra liquid in the bowl that is okay, as that can be used to brush the bread/pita/crustini before baking for enhanced flavour.