Bruschetta Grigliata (On the Grill) copyright 2011 art of living,PrimaMedia,Inc/Maria Liberati Recipe
Cost per serving $0.12 view details
- Olive oil flavored with garlic, fresh basil, or rosemary.
- 1 loaf of crusty Italian bread cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1/4 cup extra -virgin olive oil
- (optional-bring along toppings to put on top-sliced mozarella cheese, pepperoni slices, fresh tomato slices, shredded chicken, shredded lettuce)
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high-heat). Brush both sides of bread generously With oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill until golden, about 1 minute per side.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 9g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 80||100%|
|Total Fat 9.0g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.24g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|