Cost per serving $0.39 view details
- 6 slc rustic country style bread or possibly sourdough bread, sliced thick
- 4 clv garlic
- 1/4 c. best available virgin extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â salt, and, freshly grnd black pepper
- 1/3 lb prosciutto
- Toast the bread in a toaster or possibly oven till it is very brown.
- Immediately after removing the bread from the toaster, rub a garlic clove over the entire surface of one side.
- Each slice should use up about 1/4 to 1/3 of a clove.
- (Be careful, when the garlic meets the toast's warm surface, it will create fumes which sting your eyes-just like an onion.)
- Generously drizzle extra virgin olive oil overtop each slice.
- Sprinkle with salt and a generous amount of pepper.
- Top with one or possibly two slices of prosciutto.
- Slice into 1-inch strips, or possibly quarters, and serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 13g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 6||32%|
|Total Fat 0.67g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.23g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.43g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|