Rich, gooey and totally yummy!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Cost per serving $0.34 view details
- 1 (19.8 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) container German chocolate frosting
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Mix brownie mix according to package directions, omitting half the oil asked for.
- Add the sour cream and frosting; mix and spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, checking after 20 minutes. Be careful not to over-bake or they will harden and be impossible to eat!!
- About 5 minutes before brownies are done, remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips and pecans over the top.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Take out and spread the chocolate chips around for the frosting.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 61g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 93||39%|
|Total Fat 10.49g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 3.54g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 37.1g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|