Cost per recipe $12.68 view details
- 1 c. Plus 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 c. Unsalted butter
- 1/4 c. Water
- 10 ounce Bittersweet chocolate, chop
- 3 lrg Large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 c. Plus 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 c. Macadamia nuts, minced
- 1Â 1/2 quart To 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened slightly
- 8 ounce Bitterswet or possibly semisweet
- Â Â Chocolate, minced
- 1/2 c. Warm coffee
- Â Â (((Or possibly)))
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Instant espresso pwdr, dissolved in
- 1/2 c. Warm water
- 6 Tbsp. Frangelico, (hazelnut liqueur
- For Brownies: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 17-1/4x11-1/2x1-inch baking sheet with parchment. Bring sugar, butter and water to boil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat, stirring till sugar dissolves. Reduce heat to low. Add in chocolate; stir till smooth.
- Whisk Large eggs and vanilla in large bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in warm chocolate mix. Fold in flour, baking soda and salt, then nuts.
- Spread batter over prepared sheet. Bake till toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, about 20 min. Cold completely. Freeze till hard.
- Cut around brownie to loosen. Turn out onto work surface. Peel off parchment. Trim brownied to 16x10-inch rectangle; cut in half crosswise, making two 8x10-inch rectangles. Place 1 rectangle on baking sheet. Cover brownie with ice cream. Freeze till slightly hard.
- Lightly score top of remaining brownie in half lengthwise, then score across in 2-inch sections, marking 10 2x4-inch rectangles.
- Press scored brownie atop ice cream, scored side up. Freeze till ice cream is hard, at least 4 hrs. Cut brownie along marked lines into 10 sandwiches.
- For Sauce: Stir chocolate and coffee in saucepan over low heat till smooth. Add in liqueur. Serve sandwiches with sauce. MM Norma_Wrenn MSN
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1262g|
|Calories from Fat 2392||59%|
|Total Fat 280.08g||350%|
|Saturated Fat 158.59g||634%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 422.9g||113%|
|Dietary Fiber 53.5g||178%|