A twist on a classic. This warm cookies is perfect for cold winter nights when you are curling up by the fire and want a treat. The combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, and brown sugar are sure to be a new classic in your home. Frost the with caramel icing or eat them by themselves.
- 2 c. All purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter
- 1 1/4 c. packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 large egg
- In a bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and ginger.
- In separate bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy; scraping sides.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat one minute.
- Add dry ingredients; once flour disappears, finish mixing with a spoon.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill 30 minutes.
- Use a small spoon, and drop quarter size drops on the sheet.
- Bake at 350* on wax paper lined cookie sheets for 10-12 minutes.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 15g|
|Recipe makes 48 servings|
|Calories from Fat 27||40%|
|Total Fat 3.06g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.64g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|