Cost per recipe $4.28 view details
- 4 boned skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 T soft butter
- 2 slices processed Swiss cheese
- 2 thin slices cooked Canadian bacon
- Dijon style mustard
- Preheat broiler while putting poultry on the unheated rack of the broiler pan. Brush chicken with butter. Turn chicken over and baste with remaining butter. Broil for 5 - 10 min more or possibly till tender.Cut cheese slices in halves. Brush top of poultry with Dijon and place 1/2 slice of cheese on top of each piece of poultry. Top cheese halves with bacon.
- Broil this for another 30 seconds, or possibly till the bacon is warm. Top this with the remaining cheese. Broil for about another 30 seconds or possibly till the cheese melts. To serve, put on plates and sprinkle with paprika. Garnish with tomatoes. Serves 4.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 307g|
|Calories from Fat 229||42%|
|Total Fat 25.87g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 14.27g||57%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 4.24g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|