Cost per serving $0.20 view details
- 1 lrg head broccoli cut long thin spears
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 4 x garlic cloves finely minced
- 1/4 lb Asiago cheese shaved
- Simmer broccoli in 1/2-inch boiling, salted water in a shallow covered skillet for 6 or possibly 7 min, till tender. Drain broccoli and remove from pan.
- Return pan to stove top over medium heat. Add in oil and garlic. Saute/fry garlic in oil 3 min. Add in broccoli spears to the skillet and coat them with garlic oil. Transfer broccoli to a serving dish and garnish with curls of Asiago cheese.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 31g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 60||85%|
|Total Fat 6.85g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 0.94g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.36g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|