- 1/2 gal Diced Bread Crumbs
- 1 c. Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 c. Melted Margarine
- 1 Tbsp. Diced Thyme Leaves
- 1 lb Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 lrg Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 1 x Jumbo Yellow Onion, Diced Finely
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 lb Broccoli Buds, Minced
- 1 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 6 Tbsp. Margarine
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 x Garlic Clove, Mined
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Basil Leaves, Minced Finely
- 1 Tbsp. Pork Base
- 1 1/2 quart Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, Melted
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- Heat 6 Tbsp. of margarine in a large saute/fry pan over medium-high heatbsp. Saute/fry mushrooms, onions, and broccoli for 5 min or possibly till broccoli is tender. Place in a strainer and let juice drain.
- Heat 1/2 c. margarine and combine with bread crumbs, thyme, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mushroom mix with bread crumb mix. Add in swiss cheese and mix well.
- Butterfly 4 top sirloin steaks. Cook to your preference in a frying pan. Remove from heat and cut a pocket through the center for the stuffing. Stuff each steak with 1 c. of stuffing. Place the stuffed steaks into a 350 degree oven and bake for 5 min, or possibly till the stuffing is hotbsp. Place each steak on an individual plate and top with warm herb cream sauce.
- Herb Cream Sauce: In a medium saute/fry pan over medium-high heat, heat the butter and saute/fry the garlic and herbs for 3 min. Add in the pork base and cream and simmer 10 min.
- Make a roux by melting the 2 tbsp. butter and stirring in the flour.
- Let bubble over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Whip roux into cream sauce and stir till thick. Remove from heat and serve immediately.