What a nice Friday night dinner!
Enjoy with Lots and Lots of Love,
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Cost per serving $0.67 view details
- 1 bunch of fresh Broccoli Rabe
- 1 box of your favorite spaghetti
- For the Sauce:
- 2 tomatoes â chopped
- 6 cloves of garlic â chopped
- Dashes of red pepper flakes
- 2 oz. can of anchovies in oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Fresh Grated Romano cheese
- Cut the stems of the broccoli off, about 1 inch.
- Place the broccoli in a saucepot of boiling water for about 3-4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan with a few drizzles of olive oil and place the garlic, red pepper flakes and tomatoes in the pan to sautÃ© until the tomatoes are soft and the garlic fragrant. Add the broccoli rabe and continue to sautÃ© for a few more minutes. Add the anchovies and toss. Continue to sautÃ© on low while preparing the spaghetti.
- When preparing the spaghetti, add a Â½ cup of the water from the spaghetti to the broccoli rabe.
- Drain the spaghetti. In a serving plate drizzle olive oil and grate Romano cheese at the bottom of the plate. Add the spaghetti, top with the broccoli rabe. Drizzle a little olive oil over the top, squeeze the juice of 1 lemon over the top and finish with freshly grated Romano cheese.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 95g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 28||39%|
|Total Fat 3.18g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.49g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.46g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|