Cost per recipe $3.10 view details
- 1 head broccoli florets
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Â 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp. walnuts pieces
- 1/2 lb ravioli, cooked
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, minced for garnish
- Â Â parmesan cheese, grated
- Select the nicer half of the florets and reserve. Blanch the remainder in boiling water, refresh in cool water and then drain and dry them. Combine the blanched broccoli in the food processor with extra virgin olive oil, cheese, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Blend till smooth, then add in walnuts and pulse till nuts are minced.
- Remove from bowl and set aside.
- Add in the reserved broccoli florets to the pot a minute before ravioli are done.
- Drain ravioli and broccoli in a colander. Return hot pot to low heat and add in extra virgin olive oil.
- Return ravioli and broccoli to pan and toss with sauce mix and serve immediately in warm deep plates, garnished with fresh basil if you like. Pass additional grated Parmesan cheese.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 682g|
|Calories from Fat 694||62%|
|Total Fat 78.59g||98%|
|Saturated Fat 16.86g||67%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 70.13g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.8g||39%|