Cost per recipe $0.57 view details
- 1 large stalk broccoli
- about 4-6 slices of Velveeta cheese (depending on how cheesy you like your meals)
- 1 medium - small sized bag of rice.
- 1 c. of lowfat milk
- 1. Cut the broccoli into bite size pcs.
- 2. Put stove on low and bring lowfat milk to a simmer.
- 3. Shred and heat the cheese in the lowfat milk. Stir.
- 4. Once the lowfat milk/chees mix has thickened, your sauce is done. Place sauce aside.
- 5. In two pots, the first place about 5 c. of ater and bring water to a boil. In the second, place 6 c. of water into it and bring which to a boil.
- 6. In the pot with 5 c. of water, place your broccoli into it and let it boil to your liking of tenderness. (My family likes it very soft, and we boil it for about 15 min."
- 7. In the second pot, add in the rice. When the rice is to your desired tenderness, drain. 8. When you are finished, mix cheese and broccoli. Place on rice.
- Serves 3-5 people.
- I am sorry if my instructions sound vague, but I am a professional chef and my customers like it very different ways.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 334g|
|Calories from Fat 24||18%|
|Total Fat 2.7g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.57g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.17g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|