Cost per serving $1.68 view details
- 4 potatoes cubed
- 4 leeks sliced
- Salt to season
- 1 head broccoli stalks cut into cubes and head into florets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock powder
- 4 tablespoons cream
- 4 cups grated cheese
- Place the potatoes and the leeks in a soup pot.
- Cover with water, add salt and bring to the boil.
- Add the broccoli stems and stock and simmer.
- Blanche the florets in a separate pot of water.
- Refresh in cold water and then purÃ©e.
- Remove the soup base from the heat and allow to cool.
- PurÃ©e the soup, add the broccoli and return to the heat.
- Add the cream and cheese and serve as soon as the cheese as melted.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 409g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 414||58%|
|Total Fat 47.14g||59%|
|Saturated Fat 29.73g||119%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 36.77g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.0g||20%|