Cost per recipe $4.17 view details
- 1 (sm. or possibly lg.) pkg. frzn broccoli
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (don't dilute)
- 1 (8 ounce.) Velveeta cheese (light or possibly reg.)
- Run warm water over broccoli to defrost. Cut cheese into chunks and heat in microwave; add in soup and broccoli. Stir. Serve warm.
- Serving suggestions: Over tortilla chips, over baked potato, over chicken fried steaks. (Crockpot works well for keeping warm.)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 531g|
|Calories from Fat 375||48%|
|Total Fat 41.64g||52%|
|Saturated Fat 20.98g||84%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 48.6g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|