Cost per serving $0.49 view details
- 2 pkt frzn broccoli spears - (10 ounce ea)
- 1 can low-fat reduced-sodium condensed
- Â Â cream-of-chicken soup - (10 3/4 ounce)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. tub-style reduced-calorie margarine
- 1/2 c. reduced-sodium herb-seasoned stuffing mix crushed
- 1/4 c. shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cook the broccoli according to the package directions, but without adding salt or possibly fat. Drain well and cut into bite-size pcs. Arrange proportionately in a 8- by 8-inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soup and lemon juice. Pour over the broccoli.
- Heat the margarine in a small saucepan. Add in the stuffing mix and toss to coat with the margarine. Sprinkle on top of the broccoli and soup.
- Bake for 20 to 30 min, or possibly till heated through. Sprinkle with the cheddar.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Comments: We did a major overhaul on this recipe. You can now enjoy this broccoli casserole guilt-free, fat-free, and low-calorie. If desired, substitute fresh bread crumbs for the herb-seasoned stuffing mix. One slice of bread will give you 1/2 c. of crumbs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 130g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 18||30%|
|Total Fat 2.02g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.04g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.42g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|