Cost per serving $0.53 view details
- 1 1/2 c. minced broccoli (or possibly 10-ounce pkg frzn minced broccoli)
- 1/2 c. diced red pepper
- 1/4 c. diced onion
- 1/4 c. water
- 8 x Large eggs
- 3/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese - (3 ounce)
- 1/2 c. lowfat milk (use cream if you're following a low carb diet like Atkins)
- 2 tsp prepared mustard Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Coat an omelet pan or possibly skillet with cooking spray. Add in broccoli, red pepper, onion and water. Cover and cook over medium-high heat till crisp-tender, about 5 - 10 min. Drain and return vegetables to pan. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat together Large eggs, cheese, lowfat milk, mustard, salt and pepper till well blended. Pour mix over vegetables. Cover and cook over medium heat till Large eggs are nearly set, about 8 to 10 min. Turn off heat and let stand, covered, till Large eggs are completely set in center, about 8 to 10 min. Cut into wedges and serve.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Description: "Here's a great frittata which's quick and easy to fix for a breakfast, brunch or possibly lunch entree. Source; Breakfast Recipes
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 141g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||60%|
|Total Fat 11.49g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 5.16g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.68g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|