Cost per recipe $1.84 view details
- 1 box stove top stuffing
- 2 pkt Frzn broccoli but she said just one good size bunch of fresh broccoli which had been cut up real fine.
- 4 x Large eggs
- 1/4 lb Butter or possibly margarine
- 1Â 1/2 c. Sharp cheddar cheese which is grated
- Beat the Large eggs first then add in it to the stuffing and add in the broccoli then the butter or possibly margarine which is melted next fold in the cheddar cheese. Save some the cheese for on top of the casserole. She then said to put it in and oven heated to 350 degrees for 15 min. Then it is ready to be served.
- PS If you use the fresh broccoli please cook it first.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 431g|
|Calories from Fat 1106||81%|
|Total Fat 124.99g||156%|
|Saturated Fat 67.38g||270%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.58g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|