Cost per serving $0.78 view details
- 7 1/2 Cups Cauliflower, Cut Into Floret's
- 4 Cups Broccoli, Cut Into Floret's
- 2 Cups Seedless Red Grapes, Cut In Half
- 6 Whole Scallions, Sliced
- 2 Cups Part-Skim Mozzarella, Shredded
- 2 Cups Reduced-Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Lb. Cooked Bacon, Crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, grapes, onions and mozzarella cheese. Combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, sugar and vinegar; pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in bacon. Transfer to a lettuce-lined bowl. Garnish with grapes if desired.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 96g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 264||87%|
|Total Fat 29.61g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 6.42g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.04g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|