While you may be tempted to eat these with flour tortillas, try corn tortillas first.
These tacos are a good way to use leftover smoked or oven brisket to make another meal.
- 2 cups smoked or oven brisket, shredded or chopped
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce 101 with chipotle adobo, or spicy flavoring
- 1/2 cup Homemade Ranch Dressing with Delicious Variations, Jalapeno version
- Tex-Mex Chipotle Salsa or your favorite salsa
- chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 warm corn tortillas
- optional: sour cream
- Divide ingredients into eight portions, and warm tortillas.
- Stuff each taco with meat, sauces, salsa, lettuce, tomato and cheese.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 120g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 167||55%|
|Total Fat 18.94g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 4.06g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.11g|
|Total Carbs 30.95g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.0g||10%|