Cost per recipe $5.71 view details
- 5 pieces of egg plant - cut into strips
- 10 small red onions or pearl onions
- 1/4 small dried prawns (shrimp)
- 4-5 small green chillies- cut in the middle
- 10 cloves of finely chopped (paste) garlic
- 2 table spoon of crushed dried red chillies
- 1/3 cup of vinegar
- 3 tsp of black mustard seed - powder
- 5 full tsp of sugar (or according to taste)
- 2 sprigs of curry leaves
- 2 cloves - powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Cut egg plant into thin slices and deep fry, drain and keep aside.
- Fry small onions for about 2 mins and then fry green chillies for about 30 seconds drain and keep aside.
- Fry fried shrimps for 45 seconds. Then saute crushed red chillies for 15 seconds and fry curry leaves for about 15 seconds, drain and keep all fried stuff aside.
- Mix garlic, ginger, mustard, cloves and sugar to gether with vinegar boil for 1 and 1/2 minute.
- Switch off and mix the rest of the fried items and add salt to taste. Mix well.
- Let it cool.
- NB: This taste better after one day.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1518g|
|Calories from Fat 51||8%|
|Total Fat 6.12g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0.52g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 141.36g||38%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.4g||65%|