Cost per serving $0.57 view details
- 1 envelope of unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1-16 oz can lite peaches (reserve liquid)
- 8 oz cream cheese (lite or fat or fat-free)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs mixed with 2 Tbsp melted butter
- pressed into pie pan or use any ready made crumb crust.
- 1. In a blender sprinkle unflavored gelatin over water, let stand 2 minutes
- 2. In a small saucepan bring reserved liquid to a boil.
- 3. Add juice to the blender and process on low until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- 4. Add remaining ingredients and process on high until blended.
- 5. Pour into a prepared crumb crust using a 9 inch pie pan
- 6. Chill until firm or about 1-3 hours.
- 7. Garnish with peach slices and mint leaves.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 105g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 61||31%|
|Total Fat 6.8g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2.92g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.17g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|