Cost per recipe $2.46 view details
- 1 avocado â chopped with a drizzle of olive oil and dash of salt
- 1 garden tomato â sliced
- 1 red onion â sliced thin
- Handful of fresh basil â ripped
- Bread and Butter sandwich pickles
- 3 egg whites â plus a splash of milk - beaten
- Dash of ground curry
- Black Pepper
- Olive oil
- Choice of your favorite bread
- Heat a griddle. Place the bread on the griddle with a pat of butter on each slice and grill the toast.
- Place the toast on a plate.
- On the heated griddle place the slices of onion and fresh basil and drizzle a little olive oil over.
- Pour the egg whites over the onion and basil, season with the salt, pepper and ground curry and let set.
- Spread a little mayo on each slice of bread. Place the sliced tomato, bread and butter pickles and the avocado.
- Lift the egg whites off the griddle and place on the bread.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 589g|
|Calories from Fat 302||52%|
|Total Fat 33.74g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 9.18g||37%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 65.03g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 15.7g||52%|