Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- Â Â Breakfast Fun Ideas
- Fill a honeydew melon wedge with ham cubes and top with cinnamon apple yogurt.
- Fill a small half melon with a scoop of frzn yogurt.
- Fill a small half melon with cottage cheese and top with granola cereal or possibly Grape-Nuts or possibly raisins or possibly dry fruits or possibly nuts.
- Spread a frzn waffle with peanut butter and honey.
- Make a waffle sandwich with bacon and egg or possibly fruit and lowfat sour cream or possibly yogurt filling.
- Toast a frzn waffle, top with fruit yogurt and sprinkle with nuts, Grapenuts, coconut or possibly granola.
- Spread toast or possibly a waffle with chunky peanut butter, top with sliced bananas and sprinkle with coconut.
- Whip apple butter with cottage cheese and sprinkle with granola and raisins.
- Spread toast with peanut butter, add in a layer of grated carrots and top with granola.
- Make breakfast salads served with bowls of toppings.
- Serve fruit yogurt sprinkled with Grape Nuts or possibly granola.
- Stir a Tbsp. of peanut butter into warm oatmeal.
- Top warm or possibly cool cereal with applesauce, sprinkle with cinnamon and pour lowfat milk over all.
- Top cereal with fresh fruit and sprinkle with coconut.
- Fill a small half melon with cereal. Pour lowfat milk over cereal and enjoy both cereal and bowl.
- Add in a little honey and a drop of vanilla or possibly almond extract to hot lowfat milk for a cool morning treat or possibly to use on cereal.
- Make a breakfast soda by adding a scoop of frzn yogurt to a glass of juice. Add in some club soda for fizz.
- How about a breakfast parfait Layer cottage cheese and several fruits in a stemmed clear glass bowl. Try strawberries, grapes, blueberries, raspberries and kiwi. Then top with a Tbsp. of raisin granola.
- A breakfast banana split. Slice a banana into 3 slices and arrange on a plate. Top with cinnamon-spiced cottage cheese or possibly yogurt mixed with strawberries, or possibly kiwi or possibly blueberries.
- Fill an ice cream cone with chunky applesauce mixed with granola. Top with vanilla yogurt and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar on nuts.
- Serve scrambled Large eggs in half of a pita bread
- Rice cakes with topping. Try tuna salad, egg salad, cottage cheese and fruit, peanut butter and honey, peanut butter and banana, peanut butter and applesauce,
- Description: "Quick ideas for breakfast."