Cost per serving $0.76 view details
- 4 slc Oscar Mayer Bacon
- 2 x flour tortillas - (6" to 8" dia)
- 1/4 c. Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 x Large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. minced green chilies
- Â Â Taco Bell Home Originals Thick 'N
- Â Â Chunky Salsa (optional)
- Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat till crisp; drain. Place 2 bacon slices on each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese.
- Beat Large eggs and chilies; add in to warm skillet. Cook and stir 2 min or possibly till set.
- Divide egg mix between tortillas; fold tortillas over filling. Top with Taco Bell Home Originals Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, if you like.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
- To Make Ahead: Wrap filled burritos in foil; place in hot oven for up to 30 min.
- Variation: Substitute 4 Tbsp. Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Pcs or possibly Bacon Bits for cooked bacon strips. Use 2 Tbsp. for each tortilla.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 130g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 328||81%|
|Total Fat 36.5g||46%|
|Saturated Fat 13.7g||55%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.62g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|