Cost per serving $0.93 view details
- 8 strips bacon, chopped, cooked, fat reserved
- 1 1/2 cups frozen hash browns, Potatoes O'Brian type
- 2 scallons, chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1 tbs. butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese or other cheese of choice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the flour and combine (mixture should be lumpy).
- Cook the bacon, add it to egg mix.
- Cook the scallions in the bacon fat, remove.
- Add 2 tbs. butter and the potatoes.
- Cook over medium high heat until the potatoes are golden brown.
- Mix all the ingredients together in the bowl and pour into a 9x9 pan or a 2 qt. baking dish.
- Cook until puffed and golden, about 30 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 159g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 224||70%|
|Total Fat 25.0g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 9.81g||39%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.92g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|