Cost per serving $3.66 view details
- 2 lb Veal Steak, 1/2 Inch Thick
- Â Â Flour
- 1 whl Egg
- 1 c. Cracker, Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- 1/4 c. Shortening
- Â Â Salt And Pepper, To Taste
- 1. Cut meat into six serving pcs. Wipe with damp cloth.
- 2. Roll meat in seasoned flour.
- 3. Beat egg and water together.
- 4. Dip meat in egg and then into finely rolled crumbs.
- 5. Saute/fry slowly in warm fat till well browned.
- 6. When browned, add in 2 Tbsp. of water. Cover and simmer slowly for 15 to 25 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 135g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 110||41%|
|Total Fat 12.42g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 3.11g||12%|
|Trans Fat 2.86g|
|Total Carbs 15.56g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|