Cost per recipe $0.91 view details
- 1 sm Potato, peeled and halved
- 3 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated sugar
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 c. All-purpose flour
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Quick-rising dry yeast (or possibly 1 1/4 teaspoon bread machine yeast)
- In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potato for 10 to 15 min or possibly till tender; drain, reserving 3/4 c. cooking water. Mash potato well to make 1/2 c.. Let potato and cooking liquid cold to room temperature.
- Remove baking pan from large ( 1 1/2 to 2 lb.) bread machine. Add in to pan
- (in order) cooking water, oil, sugar, salt, mashed potato and flour.
- Sprinkle yeast over top, making sure yeast does not touch water mix.
- According to manufacturer's instructions, choose cycle appropriate to nonsweet-or possibly nonfresh-lowfat milk bread. When baked, immediately remove pan from machine; shake loaf from pan. Let cold completely on rack.
- Makes 1 loaffrom pan, 12 slices.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 577g|
|Calories from Fat 392||20%|
|Total Fat 44.59g||56%|
|Saturated Fat 3.67g||15%|
|Trans Fat 1.05g|
|Total Carbs 333.63g||89%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.9g||43%|