Cost per serving $0.29 view details
- 3 c. finely crushed vanilla wafers, about 75 wafers or 1 pound
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. finely minced nuts
- 1/4 c. cocoa
- 1/2 c. desired liquor (rum, brandy, bourbon)
- 1/4 c. light corn syrup
- Granulated sugar
- Mix crushed wafers, powdered sugar, nuts, and cocoa.
- Stir in liquor and corn syrup.
- Shape mix into 1 inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar.
- Chill in tightly covered container several days before serving.
- NOTE: To make it easier for shaping into balls, refrigerate for 1/2 hour before.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 99g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 132||30%|
|Total Fat 15.07g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 3.06g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 72.99g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|