Cost per recipe $5.48 view details
- 1/4 c. Apricot brandy
- 1 c. Pineapple tidbits, liquid removed
- 3 c. Sugar
- 1 c. Peaches, liquid removed, diced
- 1 c. Maraschino cherries, liquid removed & halved
- Â Â Additional fruit will be added after every 2 weeks see instructions for details
- Mix all ingredients & let stand at room temperature in a GLASS container; stir gently once each day. After 2 weeks, add in 1 c. peaches & 1 c. sugar.
- Two weeks later, add in 1 c. maraschino cherries & 1 c. sugar. Two weeks after which, add in 1 c. pineapple bits & 1 c. sugar. Two weeks later, begin to repeat the cycles. Never allow starter to get below 1 c.. Never cover tightly or possibly chill. Use only a wooden or possibly plastic spoon for stirring & dipping. Great served over ice cream!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1068g|
|Calories from Fat 8||0%|
|Total Fat 0.97g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.13g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 724.32g||193%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.0g||37%|