Cost per recipe $3.42 view details
- 1 pkt Jiffy bran with dates muffin mix
- 1/2 c. Rolled oats
- 1/4 c. Raisins
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla instant pudding, (dry)
- 1/4 c. Softened butter or possibly margarine
- 1 x Egg
- 1/2 c. Nuts
- 1/4 c. Molasses
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Blend all dry ingredients.
- 3. Add in lowfat milk, egg and softened butter till a soft dough forms.
- 4. Drop by Tbsp. onto cookie sheet.
- 5. Bake for 10 - 12 min, till lightly brown.
- Yield: 1-1/2 to 2 Dozen Cookies, Depending on Size
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 377g|
|Calories from Fat 769||51%|
|Total Fat 89.2g||112%|
|Saturated Fat 35.83g||143%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 165.38g||44%|
|Dietary Fiber 20.1g||67%|