Cost per serving $7.95 view details
- 3/4 c. Extra virgin olive oil plus
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb Scrod fillets cut 2"x 2" pcs
- 1/4 c. Flour for dredging seasoned with
- 1 tsp Bayou Blast - (Emeril's Creole Seasoning) see * Note
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1/2 c. Pear or possibly cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 c. Calamata olives sliced
- 2 c. Loosely packed oregano leaves finely minced
- 1/4 c. Dry white wine
- 1 tsp Minced lemon zest
- 1/4 c. Water Salt to taste Freshly grnd white pepper to taste
- In a large frying pan heat extra virgin olive oil over high heat till it is very warm.
- Meanwhile, dredge fish pcs in the seasoned flour, shaking off the excess. Carefully place all the fish pcs in the warm oil, and cook for 2 min on each side till golden. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- In a large saute/fry pan heat the remaining 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil over medium heat. Add in minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Place the fish in the pan with tomatoes, calamata olives, fresh oregano, white wine, lemon zest, water, and salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 5 min over medium heat. Serve the sauce ladled over the fish. Tastes great served over rice.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 296g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 531||68%|
|Total Fat 60.0g||75%|
|Saturated Fat 8.77g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.78g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.5g||38%|