Cost per serving $0.73 view details
- 2 sm red cabbages quartered
- 1 x onion peeled, sliced thin
- 6 x McIntosh apples peeled, cored,
- Â Â and sliced thin
- 1/2 c. brown sugar - (firmly packed)
- 3 tsp salt
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. red wine vinegar
- 2 c. chicken stock
- Place cabbage, onions, and apples into a baking pan.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar and chicken stock. Heat till sugar is dissolved. Pour the liquid over the cabbage mix.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour, till cabbage is soft.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 233g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||2%|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.06g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.11g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|