Cost per serving $0.26 view details
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x garlic clove crushed
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 x anchovy fillets rinsed, patted dry
- 3 bn broccoli rabe trimmed
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1/4 c. very small black olives pitted, and
- Â Â coarsely minced
- In a deep saucepan large sufficient to hold all of the broccoli rabe, heat the extra virgin olive oil over medium heat. Chop the garlic coarsely and add in it to the pan, along with the pepper flakes and anchovies. Cook 3 to 5 min, till the garlic begins to soften.
- While the garlic is cooking, wash the broccoli rabe thoroughly. Add in it to the saucepan with the water still clinging to its leaves. Cover the pan tightly and cook the broccoli rabe for 20 to 30 min, till it is very tender and just a few spoonfuls of water remain. When the broccoli is tender, stir it well to mix with the sauce and add in a little salt and the olives. Serve warm.
- This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
- Description: "(Broccoli Rabe Pugliese)"
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 42g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 241||99%|
|Total Fat 27.07g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 3.74g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.66g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|