Cost per serving $0.39 view details
- 14 ounce Boysenberries, fresh (about 3 1/2 c) Or possibly
- 30 ounce Boysenberries, frzn, thawed liquid removed
- 1/3 c. Sugar
- 1 c. Whipping cream
- 1/3 c. Egg whites
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Framboise, (Boysenberry brandy) Or possibly
- 2 Tbsp. Boysenberry liqueur
- Coarsely mash the Boysenberries in a food mill, or possibly processor or possibly with back of a large spoon. Place the mashed fruit in a saucepan with 1/3 c. sugar and bring to a boil. Boil gently, stirring often, for 5 min.
- Strain the boiled fruit to eliminate the seeds. Transfer the strained liquid to a shallow bowl and cold in a freezer or possibly a refrigerator.
- Meanwhile whip 1 c. of cream till stiff; chill.
- Beat the egg whites till they form soft peaks; then gradually add in 1/2 c. sugar and continue to beat till stiff and shiny.
- Partially mix in the cooled Boysenberry puree and framboise; add in whipped cream and gently fold till blended.
- Pour mix into springform pan and freeze for several hrs or possibly overnight.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 205g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 56||20%|
|Total Fat 6.36g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 3.83g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 56.92g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||14%|