Cost per serving $1.15 view details
- 8 ounce turkey kielbasa casing removed
- Â Â cut into bite-size pcs
- 1Â 1/2 c. minced onions
- 1 x clove garlic chopped
- 5 c. low sodium beef broth low fat
- 19 ounce Italian-style tomatoes undrained
- 2 c. minced zucchini
- 4 ounce pasta uncooked
- Â Â (bow-tie pasta) about 2 c. dry
- 1/4 c. fresh basil leaves minced
- 1/4 c. minced parsley
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar Or possibly
- Â Â red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 3/4 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Spray a large soup pot with non-stick spray. Add in sausage, onions, and garlic. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 min till onions begin to soften.
- Add in all other ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer for 15 min, till pasta is tender. Serve not.
- Description: "If the thought of turkey kielbasa teamed with pasta and veggies strikes your fancy, this soup's right up your alley. So good, there'll be nothing to spare."
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 302g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 9||8%|
|Total Fat 1.02g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.36g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.66g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|