Cost per recipe $1.92 view details
- 1 med size can baby clams (to 2) drain half of juice
- 2 x chilies (to 3) yellow, serrano, jalapeno use a combination or possibly just one type
- 1 x avocados (to 2) if desired avocados, use 2
- 1 x tomatoes (to 2) minced onions whatever kind you like, incl. green fresh cilantro tear leaves into small pcs tortilla chips or possibly tostada shells *see Note
- Mix all ingredients in bowl. Refrigeratefor about 30 min or possibly more. You eat this same as you would eat Chips and salsa. Scoop up with Tortilla Chips or possibly top a Tostada shell (the tostado shell should be the kind made with corn tortillas, not flour) with the cocktail and enjoy!.
- Description: "This is a great seafood cocktail!"
- NOTES : The amount of all ingredients are to your taste. May make using a combination of Shrimp and Baby Clams or possibly Baby Clams only. (can also make with abalone) Shrimp (great with large shrimp, can use canned shrimp, drain liquid)
- * You can make your tortilla chips. By cutting tortillas into 6 pcs and frying in warm oil until crispy. Remove from warm oil with tongs. salt chips.
- * You can make your tostada shells by frying corn tortillas in warm oil until crispy. Remove from warm oil and place on plate lined with paper towel (to absorb the oil)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 258g|
|Calories from Fat 181||71%|
|Total Fat 20.18g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 2.93g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.03g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.8g||36%|