Cost per recipe $1.86 view details
- 1 lb Can jellied cranberry sauce
- 10 ounce Jar Smucker's Simply Fruit Orange Marmalade
- 1/4 tsp Grnd ginger
- 2 c. Fresh cranberries, each sliced into 2 or possibly 3 pieces
- 1/3 c. Walnuts, minced fine
- In 2-qt saucepan, over medium-to-low heat, use rubber bowl scraper to stir together jellied sauce, marmalade and ginger till melted, about 6-8 min. Add in the sliced cranberries, keeping sauce on low. Stir often.
- Continue cooking and stirring often till cranberries are no longer white and taste tender to the bite (not soft, but not too crisp). Stir in walnuts.
- When cooled to lukewarm, chill, covered and use with a week to 10 days. Should freeze well to be used within 4 months.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 233g|
|Calories from Fat 98||45%|
|Total Fat 11.75g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 1.11g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.03g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g||37%|