This looks great, I'm sure it will go well!
Cost per recipe $11.58 view details
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 - 3 pieces skinless chicken
- 2 carrots, minced
- 2 stalks celery, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbs. baking powder
- enough milk, when added to the chicken broth to make 1 cup
- Mince veggies in food processor.
- Add 2 cups water to a pot with chicken, and veggies, bring to a boil.
- Cut down heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let cool.
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Mince chicken.
- Combine wet ingredients, including chicken broth.
- Add all ingredients together, mix together, roll or pat dough 1/2" high.
- Use cookie cutters or slice shapes with a knife.
- Bake on a baking sheet 12-15 minutes.
- Store in fridge or freezer.
- Makes up to 100.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3497g|
|Calories from Fat 4415||60%|
|Total Fat 490.14g||613%|
|Saturated Fat 146.65g||587%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 100.66g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 18.8g||63%|