Cost per serving $0.11 view details
- 1 box moist cake mix, (any flavor)
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container creamy frosting
- 3 oz. vanilla or chocolate-flavored candy coating
- Heat oven to 350Â°F (325Â°F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with baking spray with flour.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs. Pour into pan. Bake 30-33 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, crumble the warm cake; stir in the frosting until well blended. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours. Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Shape into balls. (If mixture is too sticky, refrigerate until firm enough to shape.) Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, microwave candy coating on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring until smooth. Dip the balls, one at a time, in candy coating using a wooden skewer or fork to hold them.
- Place on aluminum foil-covered cookie sheet. Decorate as desired. Refrigerate cake balls about 10 minutes or until coating is set.
- Serve at room temperature. Store in airtight container.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 13g|
|Recipe makes 50 servings|
|Calories from Fat 11||21%|
|Total Fat 1.23g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.19g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.97g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|