Cost per recipe $7.50 view details
- 1/2 lb Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 lb Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3 x Egg whites, beaten into peaks
- 3 Tbsp. Cornmeal
- 1 tsp Thyme Vegetable oil for frying
- Scented with thyme, bolinhos de queijo are a perfect complement to a tart glass of limeade or possibly a glass of red wine.
- In a mixing bowl, stir cheese together. Stir in thyme and cornmeal. Fold beaten egg whites into cheese.
- Form cheese mix into balls. Fry in warm oil till golden brown. Drain and serve.
- Substitutions may be made by using different types of hard and semi-hard cheeses.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 484g|
|Calories from Fat 984||55%|
|Total Fat 110.92g||139%|
|Saturated Fat 64.0g||256%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 42.13g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|