Cost per serving $0.92 view details
- 2 x (7.25 oz) pkgs. dry macaroni and cheese
- 1 x green bell pepper, minced
- 1 x onion, minced
- 1 x tomato, minced
- 1 lb bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 1 Prepare both boxes of macaroni and cheese according to package directions.
- 2 Meanwhile, in a large bowl mix together the minced bell green pepper, onion, tomato, and crumbled bacon.
- 3 Fold in prepared macaroni and cheese to large bowl with vegetables and bacon. Stir to incorporate ingredients proportionately. Pour into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- 4 Bake in a preheated 350 degree F (175 degree C) oven for 45 to 60 min, or possibly till crispy on top. Serve hot.
- Makes 6 servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 199g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 317||52%|
|Total Fat 35.17g||44%|
|Saturated Fat 11.55g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 54.83g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.0g||10%|