Cost per recipe $3.11 view details
- 1/4 cup pure baked pumpkin(see baked pmpkin recipe)
- 1 cup egg whites, this makes it 8 egg whites
- 30 grams or about 1/4 cup ground oats (grind them in a coffee grinder or you can substitute creme of wheat or oat bran )
- 1/4 cup splenda, or two pkgs stevia
- if you are a clean eater, 2 tsp. Agave or honey
- Start mixing egg, until it is starting to thicken
- add baked pumkin and oats.
- If you want pancakes just drop these on to your non stick pan, I add a little water to mine to make a crepe consistancy.
- Cook as you would crepes or pancakes.
- Spread on baked pumpkin-1/4 cup as your filling as sweeten with sweet and low artificial brown sugar.
- Remember, these recipes are for people who go beyond just dieting. We carefully, weigh, measure and restict what we consume. Feel free to add or change to suit your tastes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 322g|
|Calories from Fat 4||1%|
|Total Fat 0.43g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 56.31g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|