Cost per serving $0.10 view details
- 5 x Round fat sweet potatoes, (about equal size)
- Â Â Butter or possibly margarine, (Can be light)
- Â Â Salt and pepper to taste
- Â Â Light lowfat sour cream, to taste
- Â Â Brown sugar, to taste
- Wash and prick sweet potatoes. Place in pan and bake till soft. Cold.
- Slice in half. Remove sweet potato from skin, leaving skin in tact. Put sweet potatoe in large bowl. Place empty skins in baking pan. To potatoes add in butter or possibly margarine, about 1 teaspoon per potato. Blend with mixer till smooth, adding salt and pepper to taste, light lowfat sour cream to make desired consistency. Taste and add in brown sugar to taste. Spoon filling back into sweet potato skins. Cover with foil. Chill till time to reheat. If doing for holiday, put in oven after turkey, or possibly other meat comes out. Bake at 325 F. till wam through, about 20 min.
- Serves 10.
- Note:This recipecan be adjust for as many servings as you need. It was a huge hit at Thanksgiving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 12g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 82||99%|
|Total Fat 9.38g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 5.94g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.05g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|