Cost per serving $0.06 view details
- 3 slices Parma prosciutto
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds Blue Lake green beans, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- Preheat oven to 350ËF.
- Separate prosciutto slices and lay flat on a cooling rack over a baking sheet pan. Bake until crisp, about 10 minutes. Let cool on rack. Crumble into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook, approximately 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Remove beans with a slotted spoon and place in an ice water bath to cool. Drain beans into a colander.
- In a large heavy-bottomed sautÃ© pan over medium heat, sautÃ© the shallot in the olive oil until translucent. Add the green beans and toss to coat. Toss beans with crispy prosciutto, season with salt and pepper and serve.