Cost per serving $1.91 view details
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons dried currants
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and chopped or grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In a susepan, combine the water, cinnamon, oats, and currants.
- Simmer until the oatmeal is creamy.
- Add the blueberries and banana.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until hot, stirring constantly.
- Mix in the apples and nuts.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 380g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 22||15%|
|Total Fat 2.61g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.28g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 34.1g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||15%|