Cost per recipe $9.06 view details
- 1 2/3 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1/2 c. boiling water
- 1 sm. pkg. sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 c. lowfat cottage cheese
- 1 (9 ounce.) container lite whipped topping
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press in bottom of 7 x 11 inch pan. Set aside. Pour boiling water into blender container, add in gelatin and process at beat till gelatin is dissolved. Add in lemon juice and 1 c. cottage cheese. Cover and process at liquefy till smooth. Add in remaining cottage cheese and process till smooth.
- Pour into a large mixer bowl. Add in frzn whipped topping and mix till smooth. Pour into the graham cracker crust. Refrigeratetill set.
- You can change the gelatin flavor to anything you want to. If you do be sure and change 2 Tbsp. juice to go with the flavor of gelatin.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1363g|
|Calories from Fat 1562||45%|
|Total Fat 175.99g||220%|
|Saturated Fat 97.64g||391%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 379.92g||101%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.5g||45%|