Cost per recipe $9.98 view details
- 8 med. zucchini (about 2 lb.), washed, ends trimmed and cut into thick slices
- 4 c. chicken broth
- 2 med. onions, minced or possibly cut sm.
- 1/2 tbsp. curry pwdr or possibly to taste
- 1 1/2 c. lowfat milk or possibly cream
- Set aside a few zucchini slices for garnish. In medium saucepan, combine remaining ingredients EXCEPT lowfat milk. Cover and simmer, stirring once in awhile till vegetables are tender. Puree in blender, food processor or possibly food mill in several batches, if necessary. Return puree to saucepan; add in lowfat milk or possibly cream and heat (don't boil). Makes 8 servings. May thicken with flour, if needed.
- Can be frzn before reheating. Can use frzn zucchini slices, using 3 c. water and 4 chicken bouillon cubes instead of 4 c. broth. Can serve with croutons.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3003g|
|Calories from Fat 67||12%|
|Total Fat 7.81g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3.34g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 92.28g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 24.6g||82%|