Cost per serving $1.24 view details
- 4 x boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 Tbsp. chef paul prudhome's poultry magic
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 lb linguini
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 c. half and half
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Â Â minced tomatoes, for garnish
- Â Â minced green onions, for garnish
- Cook linguini till al dente, drain and set aside. Preheat iron frying pan on gas grill at high heat for 20 min. Put poultry magic seasoning in shallow bowl. Put melted butter in a second shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken first in butter on both sides, then in poultry magic. Place in preheated frying pan and cook 5-6 min on each side. While chicken is cooking, heat remaining 6 Tbs. butter in a dutch oven. Add in half and half and cayenne pepper. Heat over medium heat till mix bubbles. Add in linguini.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Remove chicken from frying pan and slice into thin strips. Serve over warm linguini noodes and garnish with tomatoes and green onions.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 206g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 297||53%|
|Total Fat 33.85g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 20.74g||83%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 45.5g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|