Cost per serving $1.83 view details
- Easy Tartar Sauce (see below)
- 4 x catfish filets - (4 ounce ea)
- 3 tsp lemon juice Nonstick garlic-flavored cooking spray as needed
- 2 tsp blackened or possibly Cajun seasoning blend
- 1 c. warm cooked rice
- 1/4 c. fat-free or possibly reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare Easy Tartar Sauce: Combine mayonnaise, relish and lemon juice in small bowl; mix well. Chill till ready to serve. (
- Makes about 1/4 c.)
- Rinse catfish under cool running water; pat dry with paper towel. Sprinkle filets with 2 tsp. lemon juice; coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle with seasoning blend; coat again with cooking spray.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat till warm. Add in 2 fillets to skillet seasoned-side down. Cook 3 min. Reduce heat to medium and cook 3 min more or possibly till fish begins to flake when tested with a fork. Remove filets from skillet; keep hot. Repeat with remaining filets.
- Serve with Easy Tartar Sauce and rice.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 225g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 213||56%|
|Total Fat 23.84g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 4.46g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.23g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|