Cost per recipe $6.31 view details
- Combine all ingredients, cover and let stand for 5 days or possibly longer at room temperature. Strain vinegar and pour into a sterilized bottle. Throw away Blackberries.
- Makes 16 ounces.
- GOOD IDEAS FOR SERVING BLACKBERRY VINEGAR:
- Toss fresh blueberries and Blackberries with honey and Blackberry vinegar.
- Refrigeratetill very cool. Serve in melon rings.
- Saute/fry calves liver in a skillet. Serve with veyr well-cooked sauteed onions flavored with Blackberry vinegar.
- Great on spinach salads and baked apples. Serve over warm, baked chicken.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 502g|
|Calories from Fat 177||36%|
|Total Fat 19.69g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 12.03g||48%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.83g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|